Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Am i LATE?


Am i late? I am referring to the areas of interest(s).

I really, really like Fashion (F) & Make Up (MU) a lot. Nothing really interests or captures my immediate attention, other than.... GOD! Oh c'mon, dont be OVER spiritual lah! Err, okok, i was joking, Nono, i was serious abt God catching my immediate attention, but... ai ya, you know la..

What i meants was that F & MU really catch my attention.

I can keep on looking thru Vivi (my fashion feed!) mag again and again and not be bored by the clothes in there. The mag could be Sep 08 but yet i love to draw out the most fashion essence from each month's.

My close friends will know that i have never really dream that i will ever have my own blogshop, but somehow, it just happened! Setting up and managing Pink Lady is really not easy afterall. Need to constantly think of where to get my stocks and also gotta always consider the design, price and credibility of the suppliers too.


Wrt MU, no need close friends, ppl that arent that close to me, will also know that i am VAIN. Ok, i admit. But in the world we live in nowadays, a lot a lot of ppl are also vain wat. hee...

I was shopping at Orchard recently and i noticed that youngsters nowadays (and this include guys too, mind you) are so so good in making themselves look good! They can really dress up man! They can dress up, they are also good at dolling themselves up. Amazing!

Some customers suggested that i should seriously consider to b a fashion consultant, giving workshops to ppl, etc. Hmm, maybe i really should. :)

I always wanted to be a fashion stylist. Becos i really feel very happy and satisfied when i see ppl look good. I can help to style them so that they can walk in line with the rest in the modern society that we live in.


SO, am i late? My God says No. :)

No comments: