Sunday, March 1, 2009

R.A.T

Went to play badminton with Yp, Rong, JK and hubby today. YP was the one organising this sporty outing. Well, it was fun but tiring. The guys were good, Yp and i were so-so, but Rong.... sighz... hahaha....

But anyway, we played for an hour plus plus after we ended the game, we decide to head down to Boon Lay Shopping Centre area to have our dinner. Just when we were walking out,we hit the pedestrain pavement and start walking to the hawker area. MK and JK were walking in front (they walk very fast, i think they were quite hungry then :) ), and YP and Rong were just behind me. I was walking alone, then...........

i suddenly feel sth passed and literally brushed thru the side of my right foot. At first i thought " Why did Yp (cos she was just behind me) kick me?" And, how i wished it was really someone kicking my foot, but IT WAS NOT..........

I saw that 'thing' that brushed pass my foot, ran down the drain and if i didnt see wrongly, it was a RAT!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! (*G - gosh)

Immediately, i turned back and held tightly to Yp's hand (and i think Rong's hand too bah) and i couldnt speak! Becos it was FAR TOO GROSS!!! The gals kept asking what has happened but i just cant speak out any words then. Yp got a bit nervous and quickly shouted for MK. The guys turned and MK run to me and ask what happened. I finally got the courage to say, "Its a RAT!"

The gals kinda screamed! Then i keep asking someone ofr tissue and got MK to help me wipe away any DIRT that the rat left behind! It was far too gross and i couldnt do it, so MK gotta help me with it. Poor hubby lah... keke...

.
.
.
.
.
.

The moment i got home, i head straight to bathroom to wash my feet, eps that right foot. EEEEEE.... how gross, my gosh!

During bathing time, after i used the normal shower foam to wash, i still use Dettol to wash and i wash and i WASH!, until i have a peaceful mind......

Now i really dont dare to walk on those pedestrain pavemeny liaoz.... maybe i am paranoid bah.. hee..

No comments: