Sunday, March 22, 2009

奉子成婚??

Was having a dept lunch, to celebrate one collegaue's bday yesterday when one of the newer colleague who was 23 of age just asked me how come i didnt want to 奉子成婚?

I was in a little shock and then i asked her back, "Is this how you think that it should be?" She replied" Uh-huh, thats what people are doing nowadays right?"

For a moment, i really didnt know how to answer her back. I was in shock. You mean people nowadays REALLY think like this? They think that 奉子成婚 is a norm! Oh my.... GOSH.

I was sad, but didnt wanted to show out (as we were celebrating a colleague's bday), so i just explained to her that rightfully it is NOT meant to be like what she thinks. The other few colleagues sitting near us looked at me talk and were listening attentively (bah). I dont thnk i have gave a good explaination, but i do hope what i said, get into them.

This should NOT be a norm.

It really saddens me to know how much the society has changed in their thinking on marriage.

It also angers me to know that the STUPID devil is working so hard!

All the more, we should 'work harder'! :I

3 comments:

mx said...

haha... what isit suppose to mean?

Anonymous said...

you referring to the title or...?
hey i got tag box, but no one writes anything one leh... :(

Lee Matthew said...

dun understand the idiom. but naturally (typical)ppl grow up to get married and bear offsprings.

i think otherwise.

ther's more to things than it seems.