Thursday, March 12, 2009

25 Random Things Abt Me....

(from fb...)

1) I love fashion, make up and singing.
2) I love little children and babies, but do not dare to give birth.
3) I love my hubby a lot and think that he is THE one for me. :)
4) I wish i can grow taller becos....
5) I had always wanted to be an air stewardess.
6) I wish i have lotsa money.
7) I look down on rich ppl that look down on poor ppl. :I
8) I always miss my mummy.
9) I am a handicap.
10) I have been thru an impt leg operation at age of 12.
11) I wish i can have the body shape of Kate Moss.
12) I think Victoria and David Beckham are the best looking couple in the entire entertainment industry.
13) I am loving my job.
14) I want to open my own boutique.
15) I wanted to be a bartender and a club singer.
16) I have a little brother who is 24 yrs younger then me.
17) I can be quite relational.
18) I have a blogshop. (http://www.pinkladye-shop.blogspot.com/)
19) I think my Senior Pst is the coolest Pst on earth.
20) I can totally devote and commit to a friendship if i deem it worthy of my time.
21) I used to be VERY (x100000000) PETTY, but God changed me. :)
22) I think i have found my 2 best friends and sincerely hope to be friends forever with them.
23) I admit (proudly) that Sun is my sole motivator in area of fashion, make up & humanitarian work.
24) I think visiting a dentist and going near dogs are both terrifying experiences.
25) Family salvation is always on my mind.

Thats all folks! :P

No comments: