Sunday, February 15, 2009

I miss you all....

Yup, i miss you all and really miss lots! ha... i am referring to my ex-cg members...

esp those that were with me for quite some time..

But hor i realised that no one asked me out after i moved over to W232 leh... lagi more SADZ man... sigh.... i hate to think that after a person is not in same cg anymore, then there is no more frenships liaoz??

Ai yo, dont like dat leh.. can still go out tog ma. :I

ah-ling
HL
Ivan
LV
Boaz (haha)
Lee Hom
MX
YT

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 comments:

mx said...

awwww.. haha i miss you too!! i'll try to ask you out for dinners? you can cause i met up with hf and mingli for dinner the last time.. miss you lots =X

Unknown said...

lalalala... yippie! :P

mx said...

and hey! haha i thought you're in same cg as yt and ailing.. you see them every week?