Wednesday, February 4, 2009

(One of my) 2009 Goals! :P

Yes, and finally, after buying the sports pants and ankle socks and receiving a bday present of a pair of Nike shoes from zone, i finally..... went to GYM today!!..

Dont laugh, but this is my 1st time going to gym in my whole entire life! hee....

But beri ma lu.... cos the moment i went there ( i was alone), i looked lost and didnt know how to even use one of the machines, so in the end one of my colleagues came over and taught me how to use it... ai yo... so ma lu lor... wear until so nice and look so cool, but dunno how to even use the machines there! hahahahahaha....

Anyhow, it was still good. I end up doing1 hr of gym... hee... now aching at some parts of body, but i am not gonna give up, i wanna shed some weight and be healthy for the Lord! Yippie!!

lalalalalalalala...... :P

No comments: