Wednesday, February 4, 2009

19th bday pressies...

Okok, i TRY to recall all my birthday pressies received this yr k?

I received: (not in order of price, etc..)

- (coming soon.... )Blackberry Phone (Hubby)
- FCUK watch (YP & HF)
- A bouquet of roses (Hubby)
- Cotton-on dress (Mingli)
- Mango Voucher (JK & Rong)
- Purple Stocking from Mphosis & Anna Sui Lip gloss (Sheryl & Xinhong)
- Marjolie Marscara (Meiyan)
- Charles & Keith Silver sports shoes (MX)
- Cute looking radio (Jessie)
- Marjolie Liquid eyeliner (Kit)
- Big Big cup that can contain cup noodles (Charlynn)
- Faceshop's nail polish and nail care (Melisa)
- Cute Book shelves divider (Wei Ying)
- Nike pink sports shoes (VIC Zone)
- Sporty Baby-G watch (Wu Xia)
- Charles & Keith White formal bag (N119 - ex-cg)
- Very delicious chocolate cake from Cedele (SOT gang)
- (coming soon....)Crab Feast - Brother
- And so many many bday sms & fb wishes from various friends!

Wow... what can i say? I am BLESSED! Thank you so much for thinking of me and loving me as your friend. Really, thanks! :P

Happy 19th Bday to me! (ops.. :P )

No comments: