Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cabbing (new season) – crapping time :)

Hey hey!, not too bad leh, I used to take cab to work almost every single day.. *cry ah…*, but this week I very guai leh… took cab to work for only 1 day! Applaud! APPLAUD PLEASE!!Haha..
“Uh-hm. Firstly, I want to thank my father, and my mother……….”

EGGS flying over…

“Come down lah! Still thank! Only ONE day also want to show off?? Ai yo…”

Well, maybe some of you are thinking this way now, BUT, don’t like dat lah, it’s a good beginning mah, right? Right?

Hee, I will add oil to completely NOT take cab to work and I believe with all the power I collect from Sky, Earth and Human Power, it is POSSIBLE!!!

*GRIN* *GRIN*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello. pat here...i can just imagine you saying out whatever that you have wrote on your entry! (of cos with all the dramatic expressions). Haha

Unknown said...

haha. :)