Monday, March 17, 2008

aNoTHeR OnE, iNto hAPpILy eVer AftEr…


















Yes, another one, just stepped into the “Happily Ever After” path. I feel happy for her. Of course. After all we are long time OLD friends… Lol. :P

Knew her since sec 1, become so much closer from Sec 2 til now.. Hmm.. has been 13 yrs! Wow…

And now that she is married, I cant help but feel happy for her. The couple went thru a lot I must say and its definitely not easy for them but yet they still held onto each other til now – 99mths!

Now that they are married, all I can say is early give birth to son and wishing them white head support til old. (read these in Chinese bah! :P)

5 comments:

Ting said...

aiyer.. ur update is sooo super WOLS..

Unknown said...

u are??

Ting said...

I'm YaTing la

Unknown said...

ai yo.. where got slow... wedding on 15th, i update on 17th, ok ah.......

Sharlene Teo Junrong said...

halo!! blog more often k!! and visit mine too!