Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Precious

Now I know how it feels to sacrifice your precious for someone you love. Its your precious, yet you are giving it for someone you love. Its kinda mix feelings.

At first you feel your heart pains, you feel unwilling to sacrifice cos its so precious, it contains sentimental values and its given by someone that is so so closed to you, but yet you know that you need to sacrifice.

You know you need to sacrifice that precious for this Person that you truly love and worship. You know that in Him, there will be no short changing, in Him, all that sacrifices made, He knows, He appreciates, and most imptly, He rewards. Some people cant see the point that this Man rewards back when we make a little sacrifices for Him. I don’t want to be like them, I don’t want to be spiritually myopic, but I want to be spiritually far-sighted. :)

When you sacrificed your precious, knowing that it is for your loved One, you will then do it willingly, because you can give without loving, but you can never love without giving. :)

I have now given my precious Lord, you will do the rest.

No comments: