Saturday, March 8, 2008

uPdATes...

I promise my bestest-es that i will update my blog no matter what. So here i am again, updating this BLOGGY thingy on a Saturday night. If you look at my last post, its about 1 week plus ago. Wat have i been doing all these while? BUSY with work lor.. past 2 weeks have been peak for me man... haha.. almost dont even have time to msn during work man.. Ops... dont tell anyone that i msn during work k? keke..

Have been very stress over work as well. On top of that, my long time fren, A-mei getting married soon too and I am the coordinator for her wedding! Ahhh... Kill me bah.. so many things to do man.. But i guess its all good. Good training ground for me to cope with stress to max, busi-ness to max and some group of people that I need wisdom to handle, with care. Hee..

Anyway, this is my updates as of now. Bye. :)

No comments: