Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Randoms.

Yesterday was considered a 'day-off'' for me. Gotten permission from hubby to buy CNY clothes and he sponsor *GRIN*... So went to Bugis Village and bought a few apparels. Was happy & satisfied but yet tired.

Anw, i still have my MAC make up voucher given by Serene for 2011 bday and it was going to expire on 14 Jan 2012, so specially make a trip down to Taka MAC Store to see if there is anything that i can get there using the voucher. Went in and started looking at their eyeshadow collection. Low and behold, this colour caught my eye...







Its call Shale Satin. Totally love the colour! So without much hesitation, i bought it! Soooo gonna use it soon! :)



After that i wanted to make a trip down to Far East from Wisma... so passed by my favourite brand at Taka... took a snapshot using Instagram effects (i told you i like these effects liaoz! hahah) and here... my new 'love' :)



Anw, i heard that my GST dropped price? slightly less than $4k... *tempted*...


Just few days ago, Monday was Renjie and Isabel's wedding dinner. So took a photo of me and my make up before heading out for the dinner.. here..



I love this make up! and the earrings and the dress too! oh, and my hair! :)






Gonna stop here for nw... have been down with sore throat and bad flu since last Sat. Michela also.. she is well now but i am still in the midst of recovering... pray for me pls...

Thanks and chaos!

*Another 13 days before i turn 18.*


No comments: