Friday, January 13, 2012

Photo Apps!

I think i didnt regret getting iphone. Installed quite a number of photo apps (of cos i DL free ones lah wahaha) and have been playing ard with them... very fun!

I installed a total of 6 photo apps! I think thats quite a lot for a hp wor... :)


I did up my Ayumi pictures collection using "Pic Collage" and totally love it! :)








Next up is the "Multi Lens" app. You can choose whether you want Vertical or Horizontal (like the one below) as well as how many photos to put in (thnk the max is 6 photos). If you find this one familiar... heheh... yea... its my recent new blog head photo! :) NICE?? :p




Did 1 more using the same functions.. NICE?? :p





Okie, the following 2 were done up using "Pic Collage" also...










And you get to choose your preferred background... Can also insert text as well as sticker in! FUN HOR??



I am really loving it because it just look so Pro and simple to use. :)



You try it!



No comments: