Wednesday, January 4, 2012

不知为什么...

In the past, i rather tell my frens or hubby abt things that are going on in my life... but now, 不知为什么, i prefer to blog it here. Even tho not many are reading, its fine.... i just want to say it here instead. :)

Today is Michela's 1st official day of school (playgrp rather) and she was so excited that the moment she woke up, she kept saying "i want go school...". I can foresee my weekday mornings to be really busy from now on... Her class starts at 9.15am and so we gotta leave house by 8.50am and this means we need to wake up at 7.30am to prepare BF for her and bath her too... Well, i used to wake up even earlier when i was working back then. hahah...

So today, she insisted on wearing her sunglasses to school lor...





Actually, no photography is allowed in school for security reasons, but i secretly took a snap of Michela in today's class. She's the last one behind with 2 pig tails tied to its side. :)

Today's class was very chaotic cos parents were allowed for 1st few days of school so, if got parents, the kids are even more daring to shout and scream, etc... plus there seems to be 2 little bullies in her class too... scream and shout and cry and push and pull and snatch toys... making the class very noisy and messy... but i guess its like this for 1st few days of school ba... I am praying that she will settle down really soon without me by her side. :)

Anw, her teacher commented tht she likes to dance and sing... cos whenever they play music, she will naturally dance to the beat on her own... hahaha... i am proud of my gal and i thank God for her. :)

A photo of teacher teaching in class. :)


And today's theme is Red colour and Apple... Michela did her 1st ever colouring... even tho a bit CMI, but i feel its ok lah... let her have the feel of colouring and drawing first ba... :)



Last nite, i received a bday card from Chanel and i am happy! I thnk this yr, i wun initiate my bday celebs ba.... enuff of me doing things le... Maybe its time to see who are really my frens that cares for me... hahahah.. jus kidding! But well, if theres a celeb, there is. If not, i guess it doesnt matter anymore ba. :)

Bday card from Chanel!
On a side note, whenever i see Chanel, i kept thnking of my GST leh... sigh.. i really like it... wen can i ever have it?? When God? When?



Anw, i amended a bit to my bday wishlist. But since not many read my blog, i guess i will still hv people coming to me to ask what i want for my bday ba... hehehe..

1) Kinokuniya vouchers
2) H & M vouchers
3) Nice looking clutch (classy and chic looking)
4) New HandPhone - iP4S - GOTTEN IT! PTL!!
5) Chanel Bag (as always!)
6) Juicy Couture earrings-http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=JUICY-WA1678&c=Juicy+Couture
7) *Secret* for now.. :)
8) Shopping trip to either TW or BKK.. I really feel like shopping!

Another 20 more days.... :)


Yesterday i was clearing and filing some of Michela's stuff and i came across this photo.. The baby is ME :) Can recognise? I always cant recog myself one... hahah.. and of cos the lady carrying me is my mother. :)

Not trying to be Emo again, but... i do miss her... always in fact. I thnk she's quite pretty when she was young. heheh..


I feel like setting a PW for my blog... prefer it to be more private. BUT.... i dunno how... hahaha... see how ba... :)

No comments: