Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Xmas Pressie

From hubby!

Wanted to get myself a new HP in Jan... as a bday pressie for myself and a small reward for the things i have done in 2009... After all, my previous Nokia 6500 Slide had been with me for almost 2 yrs.. not very long, but long enuff for me to have reason to get a new HP. *GRIN*

Well, nowadays ppl change HP like they change clothes! My one 6500 Slide = Their 2- 3 iPhone, BB, HTC, and whatever new designs the market has! Gosh...

Anw, close frens would know that i wanted BB curve 8900 for the longest time (since Jan 09), but... due to unforeseen circumstances, didnt managed to get it... However i still thank God that i am able to get Curve 8520... Struggled for quite some time b4 decidng on this one... (Rem that i was choosing bet BB Curve 8900 and Nokia E72?) Oh and i saw E72 yesterday... wow look really nice wor.... felt so tempted to get that... but in the end still chose BB.

Now i cant introudce my newborn as she is still not out yet... but i can at least introduce to you my new hp! haha...

Introducing Blackberry Curve 8520... Ta-da! :)


Ok... i know the design is very the yi-ban (yes it IS), but trust me... very soon you will see the revamp design of it! Me going to buy crystal to zeng me phone.. keke.. ppl zeng their car but i zeng my hp! hahah...
Acty, i also almost wanted to get iPHONE 3GS... but in order to join the BB League (long term can save cost too! keke), i decided to get BB lor... but i have no regrets acty... Read from forum on the review of this phone and i think it suits me perfectly! It says this phone is suitable for those who are new to BB hps and on budget (oh yes, its cfm me! haha), cos the function is not too complicated... pretty basic which is so me lor.. hee... so i cfm that this must be a 'revelation from God!' lolz...
Will try to quickly zeng up my hp and post pic here (if baby gal haven come out yet)! :)
Also, thank you dear for my early xmas pressie.... yours is coming soon... the day she comes out is the day i present your xmas('09), bday('09), anni('10) and vday('10) pressie to you! hahah...

No comments: