Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 ----> 2010 Counting my blessings!

I count my blessings....

1) I thank God for God. Without Him, i will not be who i am today.

2) I thank God for Pastor Kong and my church - City Harvest. If i never been to this church, i really will have no idea what i will be today.

3) I thank God for the leaders and spiritual fathers in my life... For Pst Yock Kiang and Wenling, for Victor and Yvonne... All the advices of pregnancy, after labour, all the jokes from Pst... never fail to tease me.. haha... They hold an impt place in my life...

4) I thank God for besties... they know who they are... :) Jin Zai Bu Yan Zhong

5) I thank God for my family.... angels protecting them... :)

6) I thank God that at least i still have a job... love my dept and fellow colleagues... they know who they are too.. always covering for me when i am not well during pregnancy... the jokes, the gossips (ops! hee), etcc... Thanks gals!

7) I thank God for Baby Michela.... to have her can be explained into 2 words : Not Easy. Thank God its kinda over for now... she's beautiful and i am so proud of her! God's gift and lovely creation. :)

8) I thank God for all the help from various ppl... Be it in ministry (Weiqiang, Yongfu, You Chun, etc), or during my confinement (Parents in law.. esp MIL who so worked hard...), for those that offers to drive us for check ups and stayed thru the check ups... My Brother (Ah-Boy), Darren... For those who keep giving gifts... Joelle esp... never fail to care for Michela...

9) Lastly, I thank God for my hubby... he may not be perfect and i dun need a perfect husband, but at least he is always trying... for me, for this family.... responsible, understanding..., etc... beyond words... never regret marrying him at all... I love you dear! Lets continue to serve God, love God and build on this family the best we can!

1 comment:

MieVee @ MummysReviews.com said...

You are a very blessed woman indeed.
Have a fantastic year ahead! :)