Thursday, December 3, 2009

"It is FINISHED!"

Yes, it is finished!

One of the goals for 2009 is.... not to get pregnant, oh, but somehow, she just came along the way... haha... she is such a gift from God, really. :)

Anw, was saying that one of my goals in 2009 is to complete a professional make up course, and reason is simple... i love make up (ppl who know me a little more will AGREE to that!) and i would like to transfer my love into a service for people. I always wonder in amazement of how a simple looking girl can be transformed into someone that make heads turn!

In modern days like this, there is no one ugly girl ard, all thanks to the wonders of Make Up! It really work wonders... :) So, here i am, finished the entire course b4 i go deliver, yay! I am excited for my first assignment, keke...

And, i would like to especially thank 1 person. If not for this person, i would have already quited the course halfway LONG TIME AGO... So, thank you MINGKUN, my hubby who has always been standing by me all these while...

Many people dont that it wasn't easy for someone pregnant to keep attending classes, esp when i was fell quite sick twice, and had to keep changing class time and days. It wasnt easy for me financially too. Many times i wanted to quit mainly due to finances, but even as i was abt to do that, he encouraged me again and again. He provided encouragments, lotsa love and even finances when the going gets financially tough! Many ppl dont really know, but MK is the ONE that really see me thru the entire course. I thank God for him. Love him lots!

Ps: If you or your frens need make up artist, look for me ya! hahah!

Make Up Website : http://shineaw.multiply.com
Enquiries or Booking : to_shine80@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: