Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Terrible Weather!

This morning….

I walked to MRT ….I sweat.

Train came and I managed to rush in (thank God), found a place to stand but it was a BAD choice to choose to stand there lor, becos the sun keep shining at me thru out the trip(no wonder I am called Shine. Ha)….. Anw, I sweat again.

MRT train like NO air con one lor… Until I gotta blow at my self to get some cool air. (Don’t ask me how I do it, but I just did it, HEE)

Minutes later…. More sweat.

THEN… got this man, he was standing just behind me(back to back), but in order to let more ppl come in, he moved back (which means moved nearer to my back), and his back touched my back!

Alrdy I was sweating like crazy and trying very hard to cool myself down, he still move so much behind until his back touched mine! The thingy is….. he was sweating like MAD and his shirt was ¾-ly WET! So his shirt sticks to my top (which was also a little wet by then).
Can you imagine?? Wet top meet wet shirt…….


Oh gosh… so gross…….


I moved to the side a little but thru out the whole trip, he keep shifting his position (maybe wanna let others have more space to stand bah) and his wet back keep touching mine lor.. Faint.

In total I shifted 4 positions in order to avoid his back.

When I reached commonwealth, I was still sweating like crazy. He alighted by then, phew. :I

Then suddenly feel got water dripping down the side of my right face…. It was my sweat dripping!

Let me tell you, I seldom sweat until so crazy, but recently’s weather is killing me softly liaoz.


BERYYYYY HOT AH!

2 comments:

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Wa...sounds like it was really very hot! :)

Xuan said...

It was! and still is..... ahh cry ahh.. so hot...