Friday, May 1, 2009

Recents (again)

Something interesting that i saw on SG's public Transport recently.


#1: Very inconsiderate passenger
He thinks the whole hand railing is his. When i purposely force my hand in, he stood straight a little, turn and look at me. I looked back at him (acting innocent, like "Why are you looking at me?"). Then he continued to rest his body ON my fingers. GOOD JOB UNCLE, GOOD JOB. So no choice, cos painful, i withdraw my crushed fingers and decided to take this picture. Very INCONSIDERATE. Good Job UNCLE.




#2: Amazing!
I found this on SBS bus 157! Interesting right? Its actually an advert by Nokia on their N series phone that can play some cool music, so the whole feeling is like you are in a pub, but acty you are travelling on a bus! Haha.. interesting!




No comments: