Wednesday, May 13, 2009

D.I.S.C.

Today i went for a short course to learn how to handle difficult people.

There was a D.I.S.C Test that we need to complete.

Actually i have done this test when i was in Sec 2 (i think la), which was just 2 years ago. (GRIN)

Then my results were:

1st) I
2nd) S
3th) D & C (same result)

15 yrs later... err i mean TWO yrs later, which was just today, my results:

1st) I
2nd) S & C
3th) D

As you can see, i can never really be very D. haha, its just NOT me lah...
But as you can also see, i am getting to be more and more C. Wooo... i used to get turned off by D and C ppl and now i have more C?? Oh gosh....

I think i am being trained to be more C bah. Still, i am not VERY VERY C lah.. just that i like things to be done in a more systematic and orderly way. keke....

But anyhow, my trainer said that i am assertive, which means that i will want to have a win-win situation as much as can. TRUE. I never like conflicts and arguments. PEACE & harmony is THE word. hahaha...


By the way, if you dont know whats D.I.S.C, here's the explanation. :)


D - Dominance - Decisive, tough, strong-willed, competitive, demanding, independent.

I - Influence - Sociable, talkative, open, energetic, flamboyant.

S - Steadiness - Calm, steady, careful, patient, modest, good listener, trustworthy, stubborn.

C - Conscientiousness - Precise, follow rules, careful, logical, disicplined, withdrawn, shy.

So, whats yours..... :)

No comments: