Monday, May 5, 2008

When will you ever get it?

Yes, when will you ever get it?? Why must I keep reminding you of the little things? His Word clearly states that “Be faithful in little and more will be given.” Don’t you want more? Or are you shrinking responsibility? Or could it be you don’t want more to be responsible?

U almost gave up on yourself and wanted to leave Him, I persuade, I consoled, I encouraged, I help… I really tried to help. But why?

Arent you tired of me having to push you every single time? You aren’t tired, I am tired. You have the potential but why give your chance up? You gave “valid” reasons, but why give them in the very 1st place? Don’t you want to do more for the Lord?

Apparently, you aren’t hungry AT ALL. Apparently, you don’t really care. Why make it so obvious?

You have your reasons, but to me, they will never be valid reasons.

When will you ever get it??

No comments: