Thursday, May 29, 2008

tHe iNneR hIM…

Well, he can laugh loud at a joke, carry a BIG and WIDE smile whenever he is with people, has deep and manly voice when he talks, but is a man of few words and even expression at times.

But, just when I thought that this IS his character and his personality, he impresses me with the other side of him – the inner him. That night, I don’t know for what, we just talked about the future of our country. To my amazement, he started to talk, and he talk and he talk. Well, a saying goes:”Empty vessel makes most noise.”, but even though ‘talkative’, it was of substance and not an empty vessel obviously.

I used to think that only gadgets draw great interests in him. Or maybe ships and their structures as well. However it wasn’t the case. Just hear from him and his views and you will know that its something of substance, someone with personal views of his country and people.

Well, I am impressed in fact, even though towards the end, I yawned and didn’t showed much interest, I was very much impressed by him alone. I must say that even after many years being together, there will still be many more things for one to discover about their other half. At least I discover more about him when it comes to politics. Not brain-dead, but brain-active!

3 comments:

yenbiscuits said...

You are really crazily in love with your man.

Unknown said...

you will be when its your turn.. lol.. :P

Sharlene Teo Junrong said...

wow! that's great...keep sharing & talking constructive:p