Friday, May 30, 2008

She used to…

1) Cook for the whole family even tho the food didn’t taste as nice as his.

2) Wake up really early in order to prepare breakfast, even tho she was on overnight work shift and sleep was obviously insufficient.

3) Help me wear socks and tie shoes laces until I was Sec 2. Hee..

4) Changed my wet clothing to dry ones at School canteen whenever it poured in the morning.

5) Always wake me up for school, no matter how rude and angry my reaction was to her. (because I want to sleep! Hee.)

6) Wait for me overnight until 6am in the morning during my rebellious dating days.

7) Bring me to toilet every single night after my leg operation. (could be up to a no of times per night! Blame it on the bad bladder. Ops..)

8) Bring me water and wake me up to take medicine in the middle of the night whenever I am sick.

9) Cook lots of tonics for me because she thought I was very skinny and under-nourished.

10) Boil hot water for me to bathe and even blow-dry my hair after bathe. (well, no water heater when I was growing up and I used to go home really late at night as a teenager.)

She gave birth to me, took care of me, but what have I done to / for her:

1) I snapped at her whenever she nags.

2) I was rude to her and slammed the door on her when she tell me off for mistakes I have done.

3) I ignored all her calls on mobile and don’t want to return them.

4) I ignored the fact that she waited whole night for me as she was worried for my safety. I rebelliously went out until LATE.

5) I didn’t really bring Salvation to her.

6) I didn’t care for her.

7) I allow her to suffer and just allow her to serve me.

8) I didn’t accompany her to the market on Weekends, knowing that she may need help.

9) I didn’t treasure / cherish her.

28th May 2002 marks the end of her life. I have miss her for 2,192 days. If I can start all over again, I will take great care of her, treasured her and bring Christ to her. If only I can..