Monday, May 5, 2008

hOt!

You wont believe it man. Weather nowadays are getting from bad to worst! Ai yo…

I was walking to MRT this morning and by the time I get there, I was sweating like crazy leh.. Already wearing sleeveless and I have short hair somemore, but still sweating like crazy! Haha..

When I board the train, I looked ard and realized many others, like me, were taking out a piece of tissue and wiping off their sweat. Got 1 aunties lagi funny lor… she stood in front of me, after dunno how many stops, I already cooled down, she is still wiping her sweat! Cos she sweating non-stop!

Thank God that I stood under the air con and it was blowing cool air at me. *Happy!*

Now you can be at home, brushing your teeth and you already perspire liao. And I wonder how, I wonder what I shld do if ever 1 day my aircon broke down!

Ahh…. Crazy ah….

No comments: