Saturday, June 6, 2009

SOS : Faltering Love - That little prayer

Date : Sep 1999
Time : Night
Venue : Blk 440 Clementi Ave 3, my bedroom.

Actually, i almost forgotten that night. After he left me, i thought i was left with nothing. Practically nothing. No minstry, no frens, no love, care and concern. Nothing. All i was left with : lotsa hurts, much disappointments, many wounds, many of them...

I had to turn to Him.

Pst Tan (or maybe the HS) brought to my remembrance of that little prayer.

That little prayer that was made to Him on Sep 1999.

I was on my bed, reading His Word.. then i prayed that prayer..

He was just sitting opposite me, looking straight into my eyes. His eyes were so full of love and concern (what i needed then).

I said " Sorry..."

He said " It is ok dear. It is over"

"Can i come back to Your Presence once again?"

I was like a little gal, crying, crying....

"I am waiting for you to come back."

"I want to serve You all over again. Please. "

That night, His Love and Presence filled the entire bedroom. I remembered that i didnt close the door actually, but yet this conversation was not disturbed.

That night, we just fellowshipped.



I really have almost forgotten abt this encounter, until last nite's SOS - That little prayer.

Got me crying again.

Felt so touched by Him.

No more do i only receive, but i give.

No comments: