Saturday, June 20, 2009

Daddy's Day!

My dad's birthday falls on 21st Jun and it just so coincide with Father's Day weekend almost every year. So its like a double celebration. haha..

This year, he wants to visit the Hay's Dairy Goat Farm and go to JB for a mini shopping, so we woke up at 9am and set off abt 20mins after that.

This is my first time visiting a Goat's Farm. Acty, nothing much one, plus got a kind of smell (Goat's smell and their poo's smell lor, haha). Overall the most excited one is our dearest Prince : Mr Guang Zu! haha...

Guang Zu drinking chocolate favour goat's milk for the first time, and.... he likes it! Wow...


Look at the goats.....




Shortly after that, we head to JB for lunch. We lunch at a HK Cafe in some wulu-wulu shopping centre. I ordered Fu-Rong Dan Fan and to my surprise, the egg was really quite BIG. But hor a little too stalty.


My lunch.. underneath is just white rice, nothing much.



The only thing i like was the drink that i ordered - Yam Milk Tea. :) The drink itself was TALL but nice la. :)


And thats my dad and Step-Mum... :)




The one at the bottom is their Spicy Fish Balls. I think its nice, except a little too salty and spicy.. haha but well its alrdy called SPICY Fishball, so.. keke...



It was acty a short trip. We went in at abt 12.30pm and came out at abt 6pm, but overall it was a good time spent with my family, esp my dad.

Looking forward to more of such trips!


Happy PAPA Day

&

Happy Birthday... PAPA. :)

No comments: