Saturday, September 6, 2008

why am i so hurt?

Why am i so hurt? Why do i feel so sad? Why is my heart so painful?

I have spoken to him, i have prayed for/with him, i have encouraged him, i want to listen to him,

BUT...

he doesnt want to tell me, he refused to answer my sms, he refused to really talk to me, he refused to tell me anything.

I can only guess, but will my guessing go anywhere?

He didnt even say 'Bye' that day.

I see him saved, disciple him, rise him up, but why?

Just cos of failures? cos of valleys in life? cos of disappointments? of cos of ego and pride?

i almost cried when i tot he is 'leaving'.

i cant imgaine if he ever 'leaves'....

Sigh, really HURTS me to see him like this. So painful.. so so painful.

.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... who are you referring to?

Anonymous said...

its for you to guess and for me not to tell. *GRIN*