Friday, September 19, 2008

from the King Himself.....

He says:

"Ask and it shall be given, Seek and you shall find, knock and it will be opened up for you.

You shall be the head and not the tail...

Do not hide your talent, but use it to the fullest that you can.

I am not just a God, but an extrordinary God. So, my children shall do extraordinary things.

Its not abt skills, its abt how close we are, how far we go can in this relationship, how much you obey & sacrifice for Me, how well you run this race. Its abt how much time we spent together. "

His thoughts are so much higher than mine, so why should i presume that THIS is it??

He has given me a talent, and i should use that talent to the best of my ability. No hiding, no burying.....

So,


DEVIL, get thee behind me in Jesus' name!

Amen. :)

No comments: