Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Source of my mini heart-attack..

Taking taxi nowadays can be a very painful experience. It used to be when you travel from JW to Tiong Bahru area, only cost abt $12 - $15.. Now.. ai yo... at least $18 bucks lor.. plus this charge and that charge... by the time you pay, the fare can amount to anywhere near $20 – $22bucks! Kill me lah.. so ex.. each time i pay, its like mini heart attack man.. haha..

The truth is ever since the fare shot up like no one’s business, i seldom take cab to work liao.. Its only these 2 days.. I am quite tired.. keep oversleeping.. so no choice but to take cab.. Sigh... to the best of my ability, I want to decrease tremendously the num of times i take cab to work liao.. Got money also not like dat spend one ma...

I rather save that money for other stuf.. like BF/LV bag/POSB account, etc...

Say so much, se-ka-li, i end up taking cab again! Ha!

No comments: