Friday, February 15, 2008

Have I changed?

Have I changed? I used to be really noisy, full of words, and actions. Very energetic. But now doesn’t seem to be the case. I have become quieter, talk less, action also much lesser…
Some said I have matured, some said my character has changed because I am married. Whatever it is, to tell the truth, I am a bit scared of myself. I am worried for myself too… Its like I will ask “What exactly has happened to me??” Well, I don’t know.. Ha..

Maybe even friendship has changed too. We have gone thru so much as friends, as a zone, as leaders, etc… We came out of these storms still standing strong. And I thought we will be friends forever… But it doesn’t seem to be the case.. Have you changed or have I changed? Am I not impt (like in the past) to you anymore? Why am I feeling so left out by you? I may look stable and happy, but every human being needs care and concern from their loved ones. I don’t feel that I am getting enough of that from you. :I

The small little sms-es I used to get from you seem to die away already. Instead, it is now for other friends. The small gifts you gave also have seemed to be lesser and lesser… not the gifts I am after (of course), but this shows the level of imptance I am to you now.

Sad? Yes, I am. Cry? Yup, cried. Affected? Very.. Because you mean so much in my life.

So, have I changed, or…. ??

Can someone proved to me that I AM WRONG?

4 comments:

NPL said...

i tink you may be wrong. :)

BEBEAR UNITED? said...

hey babe Dr Ed Cole says the only constance is change. If you don't change others still would. Be it even in relationship. I think nothing is forever! The only thing that stays with you is the memory of the particular journey that goes along with the relationship isn't it? Well, some relationship last longer, because the journey is far!Others are particularly shorter. However, if u do find someone that is willing to walk with you ur whole life long journey despite of good and bad times, Then do treasure it. Usually its less than 2 in your whole life. Think abt it

Unknown said...

wah.. very chim leh.. anyway thanks! :)

Unknown said...

But then again, i think besides my hubby, i think i already found two! PTL! :)