Wednesday, April 30, 2014

QUOTE of the day

I decided to start a series of posts with the titles "________ of the day". It can be anything as long as its something from my heart, i will post. I promise that it wont be long post, unless needed. This "________" can be outfit, thought, quote, word, action and anything everything! I hope through my "________ of the day" you will be blessed and benefit from it, somehow.

I will start with QUOTE of the day. 

To revive this blog was never an easy decision. Why? Simply because i think i have failed enough to not want another failure. So it seems like there's no leeway to fail for reviving my blog. 

In the past, i have tried many new things, but to my wonder, they never take off. I wonder why. Have i not prayed enough? Have i not put in efforts enough? Or what?? So i came to a stage of frustrations especially when ideas for the blog keep coming to me, but yet i was hesitating to restart it. 

But, i am glad that i did. :) 

"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try." 

If you dont try, you dont know. So i am glad that i decided to give it a try. And believe me, i am tryin my best to be committed to blogging as much as i can. I cant promise every day a new post, but am trying every week once at least. Do bear with me if there are any imperfections in my writing or photo posted, i am still very much a work-in-progress. :) 

So, are there things that you have been wanting to do? But somehow you lack that guts, that courage and even faith in yourself to do it. Be encouraged by this quote, that if you never decide to try, you will not reach that stage of accomplishments. So wear that coat of courage and do what you need/want to do. 

Jia you! 

No comments: