Saturday, March 13, 2010

What's happening?!

Feel emotionally draining and tired recently. And the last time i felt this way was more than 10 yrs ago, when he decides to leave me and i was almost left with nothing. Never did i expect that the person who left me drained emotionally isnt someone that is close to me. Even if i hold her close to my heart, she will not appreciate it bah.

One moment chatting away on msn, the other moment ignoring me and giving me black face. Always thought that we are in the same 'league', but now seems i am out of it... Even until now, i have absolutely NO idea why she is angry / unhappy. No idea. I just dunno why... i dunno what is happening?!

The end result of whats happening isnt what she want, NEITHER do i. She seems to be the 'victim', so am i.

Do i look like i am very easily bullied? So much so that anyone can just be angry with me?? _ _ _ _ _ _'s case was just over, and not even one week, _ _ _ _ _ _ is upset with me.... Stimes i do think that if i were to go, it will be better!

She doesnt tell me why she is angry or unhappy.... was it for THAT reason, thats why you were not happy?? If so, lets discuss! If you dont talk, hw would ppl know?? You dont wanna talk abt it? Then its VERY unfair to me! We are all victims of such circumstances and NOBODY wants it this way.... Listen, ME TOO! I nvr wanted it to be this way dear...never...

If you block me frm FB wall, thn might as well block me totally. Since the hurt is alrdy there, even if more is added, it dont make any difference.

True, like what we both agreed, its just a _ _ _ and why let _ _ _ _ win? its NOT worth it at all gal... and to think that i even cried for you...

Forget it. Anw, i am 'leaving' and you wont see me that often, maybe this 'ending' is what you want.

I always thought we were the closest, but since you dont trust me, since you dont appreciate me as a fren, then just forget it.

Well, its just a _ _ _ anyway.

No comments: