Friday, March 26, 2010

Our 1095 days...

My last post was a pretty negative one...enuff of such atmosphere for it can be contagious! haha..
Well, hubby and i celebrated our 1095th day together as hubby & wifey 2 days ago...

Went to a Seafood Restaurant at EC for THE occasion. They have lunch buffet everyday. Mon - Fri is less then 30bucks per person. Think its EX?? Lemme tell you what they have.

Sharks Fins (there is real and quite a size fins inside this bowl below wor..) - limited to 1 serving per person.




Next up, we have abalone (1 small one for each person, also limited to 1 serving per person.)



And of cos not forgetting cray fish, many kinds of fish (oh, their fish is 1 WHOLE fish, even tho its for only 2 pax!), scallops, soft shells, mussels, prawns & many more! i think pretty 'hua-suan' la. :)
Anw, that was on the actual day... it was good, but what really touched me was the 1094th day.
I was working (as usual) and some of you know that i just got transferred to a new dept so there are loads of work to do... As i was feeling a little stress up, he pin me and ask if i would like to have sth to brighten up my day... Of cos i said yes...
He replied, telling me to go to my hp, under video section and play a video with the num "1234" behind the file. I thought he had secretly recorded my sleeping pose or even my snoring sound! But when i open up the file and pressed played..................................................(you can see the video clip at the end of this post. :) )
As i watched the video in my workstation, i just teared and teared and teared... he got me this time round... he did a video of the both of us together since courting days! Apparently, he waited until i slept, before he started to make this video clip... he did it until 2 am... i was SO touched!
Just when i thought thats all, within 2hrs, another surprise came!
I received a call from my receptionist to go down becos there was a bouquet of flowers for me..
I went down and the delivery uncle was there with this bouquet of flowers, wrapped in purplish-pink wrapper!
I was soooooo in shock!
My flowers... i soooooo love it! :)


On our first yr of marriage, he accidentally 'threw away' his wedding band, and for almost 3 yrs, we didnt wear any... so this yr, i decided to get a pair of wedding bands for ourselves again. (he better not lose it again!) :)

To dear : I just want to say that you have earned yourself so much thruout our 7 yrs of journey together. You have earned my respect, my admiration, my love. From only 30 marks, to 70 and now, 80 marks.. Even as we crossed our 3rd yr as hubby & wifey, there will definitely be soooo much more for both of us to learned and explore abt each other, and i am ready for that! Thank you so much for making the effort and i am really VERY VERY touched! Many more yrs ahead!

It is "in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, in good times or bad times..."
This, it will always be.
I LOVE YOU.....


The video he did for me... :)

No comments: