Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh, its growing! :P

Ok, many have been asking me for pictures and some updates abt my pregnancy process. Actually, including me, i know of another 7-8 frens/relatives who are also pregnant like me! Wow....All beri productive wor.. haha..

Anw, i was telling one of my frens who is also pregnant that i think being pregnant is kinda FUN. Yes, you didnt see wrongly, i wrote FUN. Keke. Seeing how your body changes week by week, seeing how the embryo becomes a foetus and then become a small little being in you.. and finally now, she can be called a baby... all this changes and its process are FUN!

Everytime i see the baby thru the Ultrascan, i feel like crying, becos you are literally seeing your own baby wor. You see her little body, and her little hands and legs, you hear how fast her heart beats (really very fast.. pongpongpongpongpong..), you feel like tearing whenever she moves her hand and leg. You know that its real. There is a life in you right now!

Ai yo, but becos my gynea is always very busy and thus whenever its my turn, i have no time to be EMO. I need to quickly listen to what he has to say for me and the baby development and then thats it, i am outside waiting for my turn to get medicine and to fix the next appt le. So, even if i wanna get a little emo, also cant la... keke.. but i personally feel that its good to tear a little here and there during ultrascan, afterall i am a human ma. Who wouldnt get emotional when looking at their own child?

Anyhow, this was what i have been thru thus far in my pregnancy process:
(as far as i can rem..)

5th week : Shocked and a little surprised! :)
6-13th week : Super giddy, super nauseous with NO appettite at all. Just the thought of food makes me want to vomit. REALLY. :(
15-25th week(now) : Increased in appettite. Crave for sweet stuff! For those of you that know me, i dont really like chocolates, cakes and ice-cream, but after i am preggy, wow.. i am always thinking of sweet food. Til date i think i have eaten up 5 boxes of Sarah Lee's Chocolate Swirl Cake! *GRIN*

Anw, one of my concerns now is my weight gain. I have gained a total of 5.5kgs. not a lot BUT i also dont it to be a lot... if not its gonna be hard for me to shed them off after birth! So i am kinda controlling the amt of food i eat per day. But but but... i still feast like once every 2 weeks. keke..
My target is not to go beyond 57kgs all in all. Hm.

Ok 3 pictures for you all to see la. :) i realised that i haven been taking pictures during my pregnancy, so my preg pics are very limited! haha...

5th month...

5.5th month...
Ok, i know my 5.5 mth look a bit small.. look like 4.5 mth... hee...

6th Month...



More to come in the next 1 - 2 mths (if i can rem to take pictures and post it up here! hee..)

No comments: