Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Recent thoughts.

Recently i have been thinking abt friends that i know personally. Am pretty amazed abt how human beings can change fast and much.

I cant say that we are VERY good frens, but i am pretty sure she had seen me as one of those frens that she wants to spend more time with during those days. She used to gimme hugs after hugs, say very nice things abt me and my future, abt what God will do in my life. She seemed so friendly (then).

Few yrs later, she totally changed. I said Hi to her, she did not bother to even say Hi back. I was a little shock. After that i realised she has rise up to a much higher level in her ministry. Frankly speaking, i am happy for her. God really used her fully.

But her unfriendliness makes me feel uncomfy and a little sad. Each time i will check my heart and ask myself if this is hatred, bitterness, grudge, etc. I must admit that it has always been disappointment in how much she changed. In fact some ppl may even think its pride in her. I am not sure. I just hope its none of these, but that she has matured and thus explains the vast difference in character.

Yesterday when PK asked us to release that person that let us down, to forgive them, she came to my mind. But i am pretty sure that i have forgiven her. Its just the SAD and disappointed feeling thats still in me.

If its true. Can fame changed a person?

I believe that you should be who you are no matter what. Be it you are going thru hard times, or that promotions come your way. before famous and after famous, treat your frens the same.

No comments: