Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Is $$ everything??

Pretty upset yesterday. Was at a coffeeshop having my dinner and due to the rush for time, i urgently wanted to quickly order a drink to go with my noodles. When i turn to my right, i saw a 30 plus yr old lady, wearing Tiger Uniform walking by. She stopped to ask one of the uncle there if he wants to order a 'drink'. She did the thumbs up sign, but direction is towards her mouth. Obviously she is asking if he wants to order beer to drink. Uncle shook his head to indicate 'No', and immediately i signalled for her to look at me.

The moment she saw me, she look unhappy, becos she know tt i want to make use of her to order non - Tiger drink. She makes commission out of the beers and obviously she isnt happy to help to bring my Green Tea.

After i ordered, she looked at my other frens (same table as me), to ask if they want to order too. Unfortunately, they shook their heads, which means only I am ordering. She was even more "Bu Shuang". Looked really unwilling to bring me my ONE green tea. So, i looked at her unhappy face, and she looked at me, and then someone just came over and i talked to that person. This lady just walked away! My green tea NEVER came...

I mean if you really dont want, SAY DONT WANT pls. i will surely be upset, but i rather you just directly say dont want, then keep me wondering if my green tea is ever going to come.

Quite sad la. I understand now economic crisis and many are affected. But only if we can be more far-sighted, i believe things (overall) can be better.

$$ is NOT everything Auntie.

No comments: