Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blog Revived!


Finally I decided to revive this blog again. This took me pretty long to decide because to be honest, I wasn't sure if I can keep this going. But I have wanted to continue blogging for quite a while now, so I am glad I finally got this going! Support me okay? I need it. Encourage me can? It will be helpful. J

Anyway, in the midst of reconstructing my blog page, I got curious and decided to read my past blog posts. I have never pride myself in speaking good English or even writing good English, afterall I did not come from an English speaking background, but when i read those past posts, I realized that I could actually write decent English! Hehe.. A wee bit impressed la. #thickskin

But anyway, I did a fair bit of reconstruction to my blog and its design. Took away all the blogshops link that I was frequently shopping at, as well as the blog links of all my friends that I was following back then. In fact, I clicked on a few of them and yes, why should I be surprise, almost all of them have stopped blogging (like me)! So, you see, it does take courage to continue blogging, so please support me!

So, that’s all for now… I hope I will still continue blogging! Til then, take care! 

No comments: