Tuesday, December 20, 2011

An Early Bday Pressie!

I am excited! Finally after 3 attempts, i got it! Totally delivered to my house on a Monday morning!!

Play.. playing... & still playing ard with my new bday pressie. :)

I realised that almost all my HPs are purchased by him! So technically speaking, i have not paid for a single HP ever since we are together... WOW...

Thank you dear for this advance bday pressie.. i love it but i love you more...

Serene installed the Leme Cam for me and now i am crazily trying out the different features they have! Very fun! So, here's my advance bday pressie using 1 of Leme Cam's features...


Love it, love it & i love it!! Both the phone and this feature!

Counting down to MY day - another 1 mth and 3 days..

What will i get tis time round... I wonder! Maybe a Chanel bag ya... :P

No comments: