Sunday, July 25, 2010

I didnt realise that...

- i have been doing things that i didnt think i would do in the past.

- even when i go shopping nowadays, i would very often buy things for Michela more than myself.

- i would talk more on baby stuffs, baby development, etc than fashion and make up.

- even when frens still call me "Hot Mama", i am still a little auntie on the inside. Maybe outside is just a cover up!

- i would make sure Michela is fully covered up from head to toe so that she wont catch a cold in the middle of the nite, as well as nicely tug in her cot bed, before i end up in mine.

- i would miss Michela more than my LV and Chanel.

- i would tear whenever i see a breakthru in Michela's development (be it motor, visual, verbal, etc).

- even when there is only a minor scratch on Michela's hands or legs, my heart would feel the pain.

- i am stronger physically now. (all thanks to her wanting us to always carry her! haha...)

- i dont mind clearing her poo or letting her pee on my hands while cleaning her up, or even have her saliva all over my hands and clothes.

- i would want to rush home after work to spend time with Michela before she sleeps for the day.

- i actually had thoughts of giving up my dreams for my family, but not likely.


So,


I didnt realise that these are what a mother's love would be.


God, i thank You for giving me Baby Michela. She is truly beautifully created in Your image.

No comments: