Sunday, May 16, 2010

Couldn't believe it!


After almost 5 months from delivery til now, i couldnt believe that i could fit just nice into this dress!

Was window shopping one of the Tuesdays and saw this dress that i like. The first thing that came to my mind after i took it out from the rack was "Wah, only 1 size, i confirm cant fit in one lah". But nonetheless, i still give it a try. In the end, i could fit in wor! Really cant believe it!

Ppl ask me what did i do to slim down. Actually, nothing much, other than cutting down carbo significantly during my confinement period as well as the month after that. I did walk 20 storeys of stairs for a start shortly after i resume work, but slowly died down as I was OT-ing most of the days...

Really thank God that i am now even lighter than my pre-pregnancy wgt! (err, acty i put on quite a lot just before pregnancy la.. )

I arent any model so its definitely not as nice as how these 2 pic look, but i am happy that i look presentable. Thank God, really!





No comments: