Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Journey Continues....

Ok, more pictures for the 9mths journey....

With Eunice at CG's Picnic @ Botanical Gardens - ard 3 mths.. Cant see much difference ya. :)



At home with VIC Leaders Dinner - Start of 5th mth... Can see a little lump.. haha.. :P

At Jack's Place for my ex-mgr's farewell lunch... 5th mth too... hmm, cant really show much too ya.. keke...


Okok, this one sure obvious! 6.5 mth... finally... got ppl give up seat for me at MRT! yay!



The latest pic - 7 mth plus (29 weeks)... @ Peggy's wedding...
Ops, realised that cos i was wearing BLACK dress... so its not very obvious too! hahah... AND, the baby is not ours (hor).. its one of my fren's.. beriii cute!! :P

Actually, by this time, if you look carefully, you will realised that my face is SWOLLEN. Boo... :( Cos due to water retention lor.... which is normal for most preggy ladies. My legs and feet too! need to buy shoes of a size bigger than pre-preggy days... Praying that after delivery, the water retention will go off (in Jesus' Name!) :)
Actually me at my final lap of preggy journey liaoz... (3rd Tri le)... I am excited, but yet unsure. Unsure of what will happen when baby comes, unsure of how me and MK shld handle her and how to nuture her, educate her in a Godly and correct way...
I will thus need to continue to pray for WISDOM so that, even if we arent the best parents ard, our gal can still say, she is proud of her Papa & Mama!
We will be proud of her too! *Kiss, kiss!*
God, help us... :)

No comments: